This programme provides participants to create real world applications. The course provides an introduction to object-oriented concepts and its implementation in Java technology programs. It covers the programming concepts and principles such as encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism and object association
This course is intended for Developers who are responsible to develop Applications using Core Java.
Basic Office Skills; Knowledge of Databases & Any Programming language
- Describe the concept and features of object-oriented programming
- Declare and manipulate variables, literals, and arrays
- Create classes and objects and add methods to a class.
- Identify the various types of access specifiers.
- Implement the different conditional statements and looping statements.
- Pass arguments to methods and create nested classes and add assertions in Java.
- Use unary, bit-wise, shift, instance of operator, and identify the operators precedence.
- Implement inheritance, method overriding, and Interfaces
- Implement exception-handling and user-defined exceptions.
- Create applets in Java.
- Use the layout manager and implement event-handling in Java.
- Define packages, identify thread priorities, garbage collection.
- Implement the file class, character stream classes, and object serialization.
- Create JDBC applications to access and query a database
- Manage transactions in JDBC
- Retrieve metadata information about database tables and result set
- Create user-defined JavaBeans
- Create custom events for a JavaBean
- Create distributed applications using RMI